If you want an athletic male croqui for your portfolio, then this figure template is what you need. The male catwalk model is walking down the runway in a classic active front view. Use the fashion template for a variety of versatile designs, formal and casual wear, haute couture and swim wear.
It comes in 9 variations, so you can work on different pieces of your collection: upper body garments, shoe design, accessory design like hats, eye wear, jewelry, hairstyles, makeup etc. It’s based on the 10 heads scale, which makes it ideal resource for every professional or aspiring fashion designer or fashion illustrator.
- Full Height Figure
- Figure With Seam Lines
- Full Height Figure- Dashed
- Torso Close- Up
- Head Close- Up
- Face Close- Up
- Feet Close- Up
- Right Arm Close- Up
- Left Arm Close- Up
HOW TO USE A FASHION TEMPLATE
Creative people and designers often have a tight time schedule and the competition in the fashion industry grows each second. As a result it’s essential to invest your time and efforts in the garment-construction process. The perfect solution to be more efficient and leverage your talents is to use fashion templates for your designs.
Furthermore, our done-for-you figure templates are based on the ten heads scale, which makes them ideal resource for every professional or aspiring fashion designer or fashion illustrator. They are easy to use and modify.
In our SHOP you can find a variety of fashion figure templates in versatile poses suitable for all styles of garments.
There are several ways to use a fashion design template for your designs.
- If you work with digital fashion sketches, you can import the fashion figure template into your graphic design software and draw your design on top of the model.
- If you prefer traditional media, you can print the figure out and transfer it to a suitable paper and add your design to the sketch.
- You can collage something over the fashion figure using digital software, cutouts from magazines, pieces of fabrics, etc.
- You can also use a close-up of the upper or lower body, if you don’t need a full body template.